Gottman mEThod Couples Counseling
I have completed the 3 levels of training with the Gottman institute that are designed to learn and implement The Gottman Method into my work with couples. To become a Gottman Certified Counselor, I have been accepted in the certification track. Part of the requirements of this program are to record my work with couples for review by a Gottman staff member. To satisfy the requirements of my certification, I am offering Gottman Method couples counseling to a limited number of couples for a discounted cost.
The parameters of the couples counseling are as follows:
- Each couple will receive 6-10 marriage counseling sessions, lasting one hour each
- Each session will cost $75 (40% off of the normal $125 cost)
- Each partner will be required to complete an assessment form through the Gottman Institute, which costs $50 and is not included in the cost of the session
- Each session will be video recorded while complying with HIPAA guidelines to ensure privacy and confidentiality
- These sessions are only available in person at my Valley Stream office location
If you are interested in receiving Gottman Method Couples Counseling and would like to take advantage of the discounted price, please fill out the form below. Please note that once your form is received, I will review it and give you a call to discuss your case further and review the guidelines in order to assess if it is appropriate for us to engage in Gottman Method Counseling. Due to the fact that video recording is required, please only complete this form if you are alright with our session being recorded (in a HIPAA compliant method, for view ONLY by me and Gottman Institute staff who will be assessing my skills).
For more information on what the Gottman Method of couple's counseling entails, check out this link.